+ Gothland Sounds +

lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

Hurt


Hurt
Interprete: Johnny Cash
Letra: Trent Reznor


I hurt myself today, / Me hiero a mí mismo hoy
to see if I still feel. / para ver si aún siento,
I focus on the pain, / me concentro en el dolor
the only thing that's real. / la única cosa que es real.
The needle tears a hole, / La aguja perfora un orificio,
the old familiar sting. / el viejo dolor familiar.
Try to kill it all away, / trata de matarlo todo
but I remember everything. / pero yo recuerdo todo.

What have I become? / ¿En qué me he convertido?
My sweetest friend. / Mi más dulce amigo,
Everyone I know, / cada persona que conozco,
goes away in the end. / se aleja al final.
And you could have it all, / Pudiste tener todo.
my empire of dirt. / mi imperio de impureza,

I will let you down, / Te defraudaré,
I will make you hurt. / Te lastimaré.

I wear this crown of thorns, / Uso esta corona de mierda,
upon my liar's chair. / en mi trono de embustero.
Full of broken thoughts, / Lleno de pensamientos rotos,
I cannot repair. / que no puedo reparar.
Beneath the stains of time, / Bajo la mancha del tiempo,
the feelings disappear. / el sentimiento desaparece.
You are someone else. / Eres alguien más.
I am still right here. / Y yo aún estoy aquí.

What have I become? / ¿En qué me he convertido?
My sweetest friend. / Mi más dulce amigo.
Everyone I know, / Cada persona que conozco,
goes away in the end. / se aleja al final.
And you could have it all, / Pudiste tener todo,
my empire of dirt. / mi imperio de impureza.

I will let you down. / Te defraudaré.
I will make you hurt. / Te lastimaré.

If I could start again, / Si pudiera empezar de nuevo,
a million miles away. / a un millón de millas de aquí.
I would keep myself. / Me conservaría a mí mismo...
I would find a way. / Encontraría un camino...


+ Vampira Crápula + / Just for the Loveless Nights

No hay comentarios: